1. Welcome to Shanxi World Trade Hotel . I’m..., what should I call you, please? 歡迎光臨山西國貿大飯店。我是...,請問我該怎麽稱呼妳呢?
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madam. What can I do for you?
先生/女士,妳好!請問我能為您做點什麽?
3. My name is ..., is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.
我叫...,如果需要我為您做些什麽,請告訴我。
4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .
如果妳有任何需要,請隨時聯系我們。
5.Have you make a reservation ?\Have you booked the room?\Are you the vip?
請問有預訂嗎?\請問妳是會員嗎?
6.What kind of room would you like ?
請問您需要什麽類型的房間。
7.Sorry ,I don’t quite understand .
對不起,我不是很明白。
8.I’m afraid we’ve fully booked for that time .
抱歉,我們那個時段已給訂滿了。
9.It’s the hot /peak/busy season ,you know ?
這是酒店業的旺季。
10.Excuse me ,How do spell it ,please ?
打擾壹下,您能拼寫壹下您的名字嗎?
11.We can only keep your table /room till …
我們能保留您的房間直到...
12.Let me show you to your room ,this way please .
讓我帶您到房間,這邊請。