當前位置:歷史故事大全網 - 歷史天氣 - 拜倫經典愛情詩英文

拜倫經典愛情詩英文

 拜倫是舉世公認的19世紀浪漫主義文學首屈壹指的代表人物。他壹生寫下了大量的詩歌,他的詩作被世人贊譽為?抒情史詩?。那麽妳想欣賞拜倫的經典英文詩歌嗎?下面是我為大家帶來拜倫經典愛情英文詩,歡迎大家閱讀欣賞!

拜倫經典愛情英文詩1:

 When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

 要是我夢見妳愛我,妳休怪,

 Extend not your anger to sleep;

 休要遷怒於睡眠;

 For in visions alone your affection can live,?

 妳的愛只在夢鄉存在,

 I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

 醒來,我空余淚眼。

 Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

 睡神!快封閉我的神誌,

 Shed o'er me your languor benign;

 讓昏倦流布我周身;

 Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

 願今宵好夢與昨夜相似:

 What rapture celestial is mine!

 像仙境壹樣銷魂!

 They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

 聽說,睡眠死亡的姊妹,

 Mortality's emblem is given;

 也是死亡的樣品;

 To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

 天國倘若是這般滋味,

 If this be a foretaste of heaven!

 願死神早早降臨!

 Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

 舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

 Nor deem me too happy in this;

 我何曾心花怒放;

 If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

 夢中的罪孽要清算:幸福

 Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

 只許我凝眸癡望。

 Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

 夢中,也許妳笑口微開,

 Oh! think not my penance deficient!

 莫說我受罰還不夠!

 When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

 入睡,被美夢欺哄;醒來,

 To awake will be torture sufficient.

 這苦刑怎生忍受!

拜倫經典愛情英文詩2:

 When we two parted

 當初我們倆分別,

 In silence and tears,

 只有沈默和眼淚,

 Half broken-hearted

 心兒幾乎要碎裂,

 To sever for years,

 得分隔多少年歲!

 Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

 妳的臉發白發冷,

 Colder thy kiss;

 妳的吻更是冰涼;

 Truly that hour foretold

 確實呵,那個時辰

 Sorrow to this!

 預告了今日的悲傷!

 The dew of the morning

 清晨滴落的露珠

 Sunk chill on my brow?

 浸入我眉頭,好冷

 It felt like the warning

 對我今天的感觸

 Of what I feel now.

 仿佛是預先示警。

 Thy vows are all broken,

 妳把盟誓都背棄,

 And light is thy fame;

 名聲也輕浮浪蕩;

 I hear thy name spoken,

 聽別人把妳說起,

 And share in its shame.

 連我也羞愧難當。

 They name thee before me,

 他們當著我說妳,

 A knell to mine ear;

 像喪鐘響徹耳旁;

 A shudder comes o'er me?

 我周身止不住戰栗

 Why wert thou so dear?

 對妳怎這樣情長?

 They know not I knew thee,

 他們不知我熟悉妳

 Who knew thee too well:?

 只怕是熟悉過度;

 Long, long shall I rue thee,

 我會久久惋惜妳,

 Too deeply to tell.

 深切得難以陳訴。

 In secret we met?

 想當初幽期密約,

 In silence I grieve,

 到如今默默哀怨:

 That thy heart could forget,

 妳的心兒會忘卻,

 Thy spirit deceive.

 妳的靈魂會欺騙。

 If I should meet thee

 要是多少年以後,

 After long years,

 我偶然與妳相會,

 How should I greet thee

 用什麽將妳迎候?

 With silence and tears.

 只有沈默和眼淚。

  • 上一篇:莫言獲得諾貝爾文學獎的代表作是什麽
  • 下一篇:歡迎來到王之國男女主第幾集在壹起
  • copyright 2024歷史故事大全網