我發郵件是想找妳確認/詢問/想通知妳 有關…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我寫郵件來是為了跟進我們之前對第二季度營銷活動的決定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
關於我們今天在電話中的談話…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所寫的郵件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的關於…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前郵件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我們上次在電話中所說的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我們在上次會議中所決定的…
9. as you requested...
根據貴方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回復貴方4月1日的郵件,我方決定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
這是對您今早發來的郵件的回復。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨壹無二的賣點。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答復妳我們合約的壹些待解決的議題。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了妳關於這個主題的留言。我在想您妳是否可以再詳盡的說明壹下,也就是再提供多壹點相關細節。( i.e.= that is/ that is to say )